Wow 100 videos! It goes by so fast when you get to eat pizza. We decided to celebrate this wonderous occasion with 100 of the things we know best, pizza! That’s right! We made 100 Sourdough Mini Pizzas. They may be small but I assure you they are fierce. Covered in the classic winning pizza combination, sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
If you don’t want to make 100 sourdough mini pizzas this recipe will scale well, and if ya wanna make 200 I don’t blame you, these little guys are dangerous. Like a potato chip you cant resist, these mini pizzas are the answer to any snackers question.
MAKE YOUR OWN SOURDOUGH STARTER
If you want to know how to make a sourdough starter or feed a sourdough starter, this is a great place to start, most importantly have fun with the starter because the possibilities are nearly endless.
100 Sourdough Mini Pizzas
- 2" ROUND CUTTER
- BAKING TRAYS
- ROLLING PIN
- 100 slices Pepperoni
- 100 tbsp Mozzarella cheese approx. 6 cups
- 50 tbsp Tomato sauce approx. 3 cups
- 14 cups Sourdough starter active
- 7 cups Bread flour
- 2 tbsp Salt
- Mix the sourdough starter, bread flour and salt together in a large bowl.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes until a ball forms. If the dough is too sticky flour lightly as needed. If the dough is too dry wet hands and knead into dough.
- Keep the dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees.
- On a floured surface quarter the dough, and roll out ¼" thick. Using a 2" round cutter, cut out 25 dough rounds from each quarter, for a total of 100 dough rounds.
- On parchment paper lined baking pan load up as many dough rounds per sheet ensuring they have a little space in between them. To each round add ½ tbsp. tomato sauce, then 1 tbsp. cheese, and top with 1 pepperoni slice.
- Bake at 550°F for 8-10 minutes. Repeat until all mini pizzas are done.
HOW MANY DIFFERENT SOURDOUGH RECIPES WILL WE COME UP WITH? STICK AROUND TO FIND OUT! AND DON’T MISS OUT ON ALL THE WEIRD WILD PIZZAS WE MAKE WITH THIS AMAZING WILD DOUGH!
OR CHECK OUT SOME CHEESY PIZZA MERCH AT THE WEIRD WILD PIZZA SHOP. THANKS FOR WATCHIN’ AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”