TODAY’S WEIRD & WILD PIZZA:
8 meat lovers PIZZA
This Weird & Wild “8 Meat Lovers” Pizza recipe is a doozy, coming at you with 8 different types of meat all harmoniously getting along together.
We don’t skimp out here on Weird and Wild Pizza and this meat lovers is a testament, with Cappicola, Cervelat Salami, Coppa Di Parma, Genoa Salami, Ham, Pepperoni, and Prosciutto, but if you think that’s too much, think again.
The flavor from this meat behemoth in unforgettable, but how could it not be with this line up. Crispy, tender, juicy, salty, cheesy, and of course meaty, everything you need on a meat lovers pizza.
OUR MAGICAL WILD PIZZA DOUGH
All Weird & Wild Pizza’s are made with naturally occurring wild yeast to produce a healthier gluten option while still delivering amazing taste.
TODAY’S WEIRD & WILD TOPPINGS:
| Cappicola | Cervelat Salami | Coppa Di Parma | Genoa Salami | Ham | Pepperoni | Prosciutto |
MEAT 1: CAPICOLLA
A traditional Italian and Corsican pork cold cut, dry cured, and sliced thin.
MEAT 2: CERVELAT SALAMI
A blend of pork and beef, fermented and dry cured.
MEAT 3: COPPA DI PARMA
Taken from the neck of Italian pigs and seasoned with salt, pepper, natural flavoring and white wine, then packaged and matured for at least 60 days.
MEAT 4: GENOA SALAMI
A variety of salami that is normally made from pork. But may also contain veal. Genoa Salami is seasoned with garlic, salt, black and white peppercorns, and red or white wine.
MEAT 5: HAM
Pork that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking.
MEAT 6: ITALIAN SAUSAGE
Often made with pork, Italian Sausage is commonly seasoned with fennel and other spices, although the spices will differ depending on whether it is mild or hot sausage.
MEAT 7: PEPPERONI
An American variety of salami, made from cured pork and beef mixed together, commonly seasoned with paprika.
MEAT 8: PROSCIUTTO
An Italian dry-cured ham, sliced thin and served uncooked. As a result, Prosciutto can be soft, sweet and salty, or fried for a crispy texture.
8 MEAT LOVERS PIZZA
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 1 cup PEPPERONI
- 1 cup HAM
- 1 cup ITALIAN SAUSAGE cooked
- 1/2 cup CAPICOLA
- 1/2 cup CERVELAT SALAMI
- 1/4 cup PROSCIUTTO
- 1/4 cup COPPA DI PARMA
- 1/4 cup GENOA SALAMI
- 2 cups MOZZARELLA CHEESE
- 1 cup TOMATO SAUCE
- 2 cups SOURDOUGH STARTER
- 1 cup BREAD FLOUR
- 1 tsp SALT
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Make your dough by mixing the sourdough starter, flour and salt together (adding a bit of flour at a time until it takes shape but is still a little sticky) and knead the dough for about 1 minute . Place the dough in lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel under the dough.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Add the tomato sauce, then the pepperoni and ham, then the cheese, followed by the italian sausage, capicola, cervelat salami, proscuitto, coppa di parma and finally the genoa salami. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
Thanks for joining us on Weird&Wild Pizza but that’s not the end of our journey, why not see what’s up next:
“The Chicken and waffle Pizza”
What Weird and Wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make? The weirder the better, let us know and we will put Papa Za back to work and get his butt back in the kitchen to start creating more crazy pizza experiments!
Watch the Weird Wild Pizza Cooking Show | YOUTUBE | Follow Weird Wild Pizza | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER |PINTEREST |