THIS WEEK’S WEIRD WILD PIZZA
Beef and Broccoli Pizza Recipe
This restaurant style beef and broccoli pizza recipe will take you back to your favorite Chinese restaurant experience, without the MSG! I mean you can add it if you want, we’re not stopping you. But this beef and broccoli is so good you won’t need to. So simple, so satisfying but there’s nothing basic about a beef and broccoli pizza recipe.
Have you ever had Chinese food and not ordered the beef and broccoli? Whether you sat down at a restaurant or ordered Chinese take-out, beef and broccoli is a classic. Well there’s some great news, this beef and broccoli pizza recipe is so easy that you can make it at home.
TODAY’S WEIRD WILD TOPPINGS
| Beef | Broccoli | Mozzarella Cheese | Beef and Broccoli Sauce |
OUR MAGICAL WILD PIZZA DOUGH
All Weird Wild Pizza’s are made with naturally occurring wild yeast to produce a healthier gluten option. And if you don’t care about that, it’s all good because it still delivers amazing taste.WILD PIZZA SOURDOUGH RECIPE HERE.
Beef and Broccoli Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA PEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- ROLLING PIN
- 3 cups Beef and Broccoli instructions below*
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- ¾ cup Beef and Broccoli Sauce instructions below*
- 2 cups Sourdough Starter active
- 1 cup Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
Beef and Broccoli
- 1 lb Beef round steak
- 1 lb Broccoli
- 1 cup Oyster Sauce
- 1 cup Sherry
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Ginger Powder
- ½ tsp Pepper ground
- 2 tbsp Oil
Wild Dough (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees after you finish making your pizza dough)
Beef and Broccoli*
- Mix oyster sauce, sherry, sesame oil, white sugar, cornstarch, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger powder and pepper in a bowl, add beef and marinade for 30 min.
- In wok heat to med-high and add 1 tbsp oil. Add broccoli cook for 6-8 minutes then remove. Add beef and marinade cook for 5 minutes. Add broccoli and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove beef and broccoli with a slotted spoon. Reserve 1 cup of beef and broccoli sauce.
PIZZA (8-10 minutes)
- Grate mozzarella.
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F. with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add sauce, cheese, and toppings. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel. Let cool for 5 minutes.
THANKS FOR JOINING US ON WEIRD WILD PIZZA. And THAT’S NOT ALL. SEE WHAT’S UP NEXT!… WHAT COULD THIS BE?… IT LOOKS CRAZY?
FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE, THERE’S A NEW ONE EVERY THURSDAY!
WHAT WEIRD AND WILD PIZZA DO YOU WANT PAPA ZA TO MAKE? THE WEIRDER THE BETTER. LET US KNOW AND WE WILL PUT PAPA ZA BACK TO WORK AND GET HIS BUTT BACK IN THE KITCHEN TO MAKE YOU A PIE!
Watch the Weird Wild Pizza Cooking Show | YOUTUBE | Follow Weird Wild Pizza | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST |