THIS WEEK’S WEIRD WILD PIZZA
Bacon and Egg Pizza Recipe
Wake up and smell the coffee with this Bacon and Egg pizza recipe. And hopefully you woke up on the bright side of the bed to match this sunny side up egg, cooked to perfection. Nothing satisfies a hangry morning craving like bacon and eggs. Grab yourself a coffee with one hand and a slice of this bacon and egg breakfast pizza with the other for an on-the-go serious quality breakfast.
No busy morning could be conquered any better, and don’t forget, you deserve it! And the best part is when you give yourself the breakfast you need, not only will your peers like you better, but you’ll want to kick the days ass! Get the morning started right with this Bacon and Egg pizza recipe.
TODAY’S WEIRD WILD TOPPINGS
| Bacon | Egg | Mozzarella Cheese | Tomato Sauce |
OUR MAGICAL WILD PIZZA DOUGH
All Weird Wild Pizza’s are made with naturally occurring wild yeast to produce a healthier gluten option. And if you don’t care about that, it’s all good because it still delivers amazing taste.WILD PIZZA SOURDOUGH RECIPE HERE.
Bacon and Egg Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- 8 strips Bacon
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Sourdough Starter active
- 1 cup Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
Wild Dough (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees after you finish making your pizza dough)
PIZZA (8-10 minutes)
- Bake bacon in oven on parchment paper lined baking pan at 420 degrees F. for 15 minutes, then flip. Cook bacon an additional 5 minutes, or until cooked (make sure not to overcook it because it will be cooking in the oven for an additional 10 minutes on the pizza). Remove bacon and drain on paper towel lined plate.
- Grate mozzarella. Crack an egg into a small bowl or ramekin (make sure to keep the yolk intact for a sunny side up egg).
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F. with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add sauce, cheese, and toppings. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven. After the pizza has been placed into the oven, carefully add the egg on top (it will roll, and the oven is hot, be careful).
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel. Let cool for 5 minutes.
THANKS FOR JOINING US ON WEIRD WILD PIZZA. And THAT’S NOT ALL. SEE WHAT’S UP NEXT!… WHAT COULD THIS BE?… IT LOOKS CRAZY?
FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE. THURSDAYs!
WHAT WEIRD AND WILD PIZZA DO YOU WANT PAPA ZA TO MAKE? THE WEIRDER THE BETTER. LET US KNOW AND WE WILL PUT PAPA ZA BACK TO WORK AND GET HIS BUTT BACK IN THE KITCHEN TO MAKE YOU A PIE!
Watch the Weird Wild Pizza Cooking Show | YOUTUBE | Follow Weird Wild Pizza | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST |