THIS WEEK’S WEIRD WILD PIZZA
7 Layer Dip Pizza Recipe
Just when you thought there was only one way to eat a 7 layer dip, the crazy people at Weird Wild Pizza have changed the dip game. We’ve brought you a 7 layer dip pizza recipe, why you ask, cause we’re tired of chips that break mid dip. And we came up with a solution, and a good one too. What layer is your favorite, or are you like us and need all 7 or else it just aint right.
We start this 7 layer dip pizza recipe with the classic sourdough pizza crust, topped with refried beans, salsa, cheddar cheese and black olives, that’s it for now, first we must bake. After taking that beauty out of the oven, we add one dollop of sour cream per slice, for a total of 8, but of course that’s not all, we top the sour cream with guacamole, and finally sprinkle some chopped fresh green onions. This may be the best dip pizza you’ve ever had, and it’s the only one we’ve made, but if there’s one thing that’s for sure, we will make more. But just remember… no double dipping!
TODAY’S WEIRD WILD TOPPINGS
| REFRIED BEANS | SALSA | CHEDDAR CHEESE | BLACK OLIVES | SOUR CREAM | GUACAMOLE | GREEN ONIONS |
OUR MAGICAL WILD PIZZA DOUGH
7 Layer Dip Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- POTATO MASHER
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 1 cup Refried Beans
- 1 cup Salsa
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese grated
- ½ cup Black Olives sliced
- 8 tbsp Sour Cream
- 8 tbsp Guacamole instructions below
- 3 Green Onions sliced
- 2 cups Sourdough Starter active
- 1 cup Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 Avocados chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- ½ Onion chopped
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
Wild Dough (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees after you finish making your pizza dough)
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F. with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Make Guacamole: Remove avocado skin and pit, then chop. Chop tomato, onion, cilantro and add all to a medium sized mixing bowl. Add salt, cayenne and juice of 1 lime. Mash it all together with a potato masher. Set aside.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough. Add refried beans, salsa, cheddar cheese and black olives.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add a dollop of sour cream to each slice, then top the sour cream with a dollop of guacamole, then sprinkle with green onions.
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all, see what’s up next!…its a mystery pizza, find out what the heck it is Thursdays!
What Weird and Wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make? The weirder the better, let us know and we will put Papa Za back to work and get his butt back in the kitchen to start creating more crazy pizza experiments!
Watch the Weird Wild Pizza Cooking Show | YOUTUBE | Follow Weird Wild Pizza | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST |