Order Up! Grab yourself a 20-piece McNuggets and a ton of sauce because you’re gonna wanna try this Chicken McNugget Pizza. Now most people can remember the first Chicken nugget they’ve had, but can you remember your first dipping sauce? Or how about your first Chicken McNugget Pizza?
Not only did we throw 20 chicken McNuggets on this pizza, but we also used, not one, not two, not even three, but four different sauces. You got your sweet n’ sour, barbeque, hot mustard and spicy habanero. Lets kick off this chicken feast, McNugget style!
20-Piece Chicken McNuggets | Mozzarella Cheese | Sweet N’ Sour | Barbeque | Hot Mustard | Spicy Habanero
Chicken McNugget Pizza
"Our pizza is weird and our dough is wild, made from all-natural sourdough starter."Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 slices
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 20 piece Chicken McNuggets
- 3 packs Sweet N' Sour sauce
- 3 packs Barbeque sauce
- 3 packs Hot Mustard sauce
- 3 packs Spicy Habanero sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese grated
WILD PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough starter active
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
WILD PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees F° after you finish making your pizza dough).
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F° with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough, flour lightly as needed. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add sweet n' sour sauce on ¼ of the pizza, add barbeque sauce on another ¼ of the pizza, add hot mustard sauce on another ¼ of the pizza, and finally add the spicy habanero sauce on the last ¼ of the pizza. Add cheese, then add 20 chicken mcnuggets. Pat down toppings.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550° F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice it up!
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 922mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 191IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 4mg
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #43
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
WE ARE THE PIZZA WEIRDOUGHS
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”
YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TIK TOK