THIS WEEK’S WEIRD WILD PIZZA
Chicken McNugget Pizza Recipe
This is our third official pizza challenge with many more to follow, brought to you by Weird Wild Pizza, and frantically made by Papa Za. Today the challenger is “Stress”! And the pizza challenge is a “Chicken McNugget Pizza Recipe (with 4 sauces, separated)”.
Order Up! Grab yourself a 20-piece mcnuggets and a ton of sauce because you’re gonna wanna try this Chicken McNugget Pizza Recipe. Not only did we throw 20 chicken mcnuggets on this pizza, but we also used, not one, not two, not even three, but four different sauces. You got your sweet n’ sour, barbeque, hot mustard and spicy habanero. Lets kick off this chicken feast, mcnugget style!
If you have a pizza challenge, well, challenge us, what are you waiting for?! Let’s make some weird wild pizza together!
TODAY’S WEIRD WILD TOPPINGS
20-Piece Chicken McNuggets | Mozzarella Cheese | Sweet N’ Sour | Barbeque | Hot Mustard Spicy Habanero
OUR MAGICAL WILD PIZZA DOUGH
Chicken McNugget Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 20 piece Chicken McNuggets
- 3 packs Sweet N' Sour sauce
- 3 packs Barbeque sauce
- 3 packs Hot Mustard sauce
- 3 packs Spicy Habanero sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese grated
WILD PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough starter active
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
WILD PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees F° after you finish making your pizza dough).
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F° with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough, flour lightly as needed. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add sweet n' sour sauce on ¼ of the pizza, add barbeque sauce on another ¼ of the pizza, add hot mustard sauce on another ¼ of the pizza, and finally add the spicy habanero sauce on the last ¼ of the pizza. Add cheese, then add 20 chicken mcnuggets. Pat down toppings.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550° F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice it up!
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all, see what’s up next!…its a mystery pizza, find out what the heck it is Thursdays!
What Weird and Wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make? The weirder the better, let us know and we will put Papa Za back to work and get his butt back in the kitchen to start creating more crazy pizza experiments!