If this franks and beans pizza is shameless then so are we, and we like it that way. Come join us, it’s just better. With four hot dogs sliced up into the perfect bite sized bits, not only presenting themselves on top of baked beans, there’s also another layer of baked beans on top of these lucky little dogs.
And don’t forget the mozza… never forget the mozza! This franks and beans pizza is covered in it, all melted and awesome, baked beans, twice, with hot dogs. Really what else is there in life that you need when you have a slice of this in your hands?
Baked Beans | Hot Dogs | Mozzarella Cheese
Franks and Beans Pizza
"Our pizza is weird and our dough is wild, made from all-natural sourdough starter."Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 slices
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 4 Hot dogs
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1 can Baked beans
- 2 cups Sourdough starter active
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
Wild Dough (1 hour)
- Make your dough by mixing the sourdough starter, flour and salt together (adding a bit of flour at a time until it takes shape but is still a little sticky) and knead the dough for about 30 seconds.
- Place the dough in lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550°F after you finish making your pizza dough)
PIZZA (8-10 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 550°F with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Open can of beans and split evenly into two bowls.
- Slice four hot dogs into ¼" rounds.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Spread one bowl of beans (½ can), then add mozzarella cheese, hot dogs, and the second bowl of beans (½ can). Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice it up!
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 1032mg | Potassium: 376mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 202mg | Iron: 2mg
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #52
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
WE ARE THE PIZZA WEIRDOUGHS
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”
YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TIK TOK