Not only is this Chef Boyardee Beefaroni Pizza beefy, it’s also very roni, in the best way possible. We love macaroni and who doesn’t. Chef Boyardee may have got the noodles into the can, but it’s our job to get them out gosh darn it!
Sorry, lost control there for a moment but the passion rises high when we talk about Beefaroni, and why wouldn’t it. Beef and macaroni with tomato sauce, it’s so simple it’s genius. But you know us, we gotta throw some cheese on it!
Chef Boyardee Beefaroni | Mozzarella Cheese
Chef Boyardee Beefaroni Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 1 can Chef BOYARDEE Beefaroni (425g)
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
WILD PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough starter
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
WILD PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Knead the dough for 30 seconds, flour lightly as needed.
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550°F after you finish making your pizza dough).
- Preheat oven to 550°F with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add the full can of Beefaroni then mozzarella cheese. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza at 550°F for 8-10 minutes, by sliding pizza onto baking steel with pizza peel.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel. Let cool for 5 minutes. Slice it up!
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all, see what’s up next!…
MYSTERY PIZZA #68
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”