WEIRD WILD PIZZA OF THE WEEK
Tater Tot Pizza Recipe
Hands down the tateriest and the toteriest thing we’ve come up with so far. This Tater Tot pizza recipe crushes it! Sweet and tangy ketchup and the crispy delight of the one of a kind Tater Tots, are the perfect pair. A fan favorite is born.
Yeah maybe it is carbs on carbs but so what, we did it and it rocks. There will be more Tater Tot pizzas coming for sure, because this one went so darn fast and tasted so darn good. Ketchup is the classic but we got a few tricks up our sleeves for the next ones. Tater tots for life.
WEIRD WILD TOPPINGS
Tater Tots | Mozzarella Cheese | Ketchup
OUR MAGICAL WILD PIZZA DOUGH
All Weird Wild Pizzas are made with naturally occurring wild yeast to produce a healthier gluten option. And if you don’t care about that, it’s all good because it still delivers amazing taste.
Tater Tot Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 2 cups Tater Tots
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Ketchup
WILD PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough starter
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
WILD PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Knead the dough for 30 seconds, flour lightly as needed.
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550°F after you finish making your pizza dough).
- Bake ½ bag of Tater Tots @ 420°F for 10 minutes. Flip and cook for 10 more minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 550°F with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 30 minutes.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add ketchup to pizza, then add mozzarella cheese, then tater tots, and pat down.
- Bake pizza at 550°F for 8-10 minutes, by sliding pizza onto baking steel with pizza peel.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel. Let cool for 5 minutes, slice and enjoy!
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all, see what’s up next!…
But what Weird and Wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make? Because the weirder the better, let us know and we will put Papa Za back to work. So let’s get his butt back in the kitchen to start creating more crazy pizza experiments!
You are welcome to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
Will you become one of the Pizza Weirdoughs!
Watch the Weird Wild Pizza Cooking Show | YOUTUBE | Follow Weird Wild Pizza | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST |