Why make this Chef Boyardee inspired lasagna pizza you may be thinking. Well why the heck not. You know us better than that by now and if it’s your first time here, then go a watch the other 2 Chef Boyardee pizzas, they’re great!
You may have guessed by now this is our our third and (BREAKING NEWS… ) final Chef Boyardee inspired pizzas, I just don’t think they make any other CB in a can. Enjoy the Chef Boyardee trilogy.
Chef Boyardee Lasagna | Mozzarella Cheese
Chef Boyardee Lasagna Pizza
"Our pizza is weird and our dough is wild made from sourdough starter."Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 slices
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 1 can Chef Boyardee lasagna
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups Sourdough starter
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
WILD DOUGH (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550°F after you finish making your pizza dough).
- Preheat oven to 550°F with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough. Open can of Chef Boyardee lasagna and add to pizza, then top with mozzarella cheese. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550F° for 8-10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes then slice it up!
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 629mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 1mg
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all, Subscribe to see what’s up next!…
MYSTERY PIZZA #81
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
WE ARE THE PIZZA WEIRDOUGHS
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”
YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TIK TOK