Oh what have we done now, well, we made a Flamin’ Hot Cheeto mac n cheese pizza. We weren’t even challenged, we just did it. Why would we do such a thing you ask. Simply put, we like mac and cheese, and we like hot Cheetos. Wasn’t the natural choice a Flamin’ Hot Cheeto mac n cheese pizza. What would you have done?
Pretty great and pretty spicy, this beast gets unleashed the more you eat. The fire spreads through you like a dragon, and it’s about the same colour of fiery flames. Super cool and very tasty, just watch out for that spice attack.
FLAMIN’ HOT CHEETO MAC N CHEESE | MOZZARELLA CHEESE
Hot Cheeto Mac N Cheese Pizza
"Our pizza is weird and our dough is wild, made from sourdough starter."Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 slices
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 2 cups Hot Cheeto mac n cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Milk
- 6 cups Water (for boiling)
- 2 cups Sourdough starter
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
WILD PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550°F after you finish making your pizza dough).
- Preheat oven to 550°F with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Boil 6 cups of water on high heat in medium pot. Add noodles and cook 7 minutes or until done, stirring frequently. Strain noodles and add back to pot. Add butter and hot Cheeto seasoning pack, mix well.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough, flour lightly as needed. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add hot Cheeto mac n cheese then mozzarella cheese, pat down.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550° F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel and let cool for 5 minutes.
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 692mg | Potassium: 49mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 289IU | Calcium: 167mg | Iron: 1mg
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #88
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
WE ARE THE PIZZA WEIRDOUGHS
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”
YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TIK TOK