Get down on it! A pizza you can party with, this shrimp cocktail pizza is ready to rock. An unmistakable yet very unusual sauce for a pizza, cocktail sauce is the special guest to this party. And the jumbo shrimp is the star.
What makes this pizza even better for partying is that you can walk around with a slice of this even if you are a hand talker. Try to do that with a bowl of cocktail sauce without making huge mess, ain’t gonna happen. Get all the glamour of a cocktail party with a shrimp cocktail pizza.
JUMBO SHRIMP | COCKTAIL SAUCE | MOZZARELLA CHEESE
Shrimp Cocktail Pizza
"Our pizza is weird and our dough is wild, made from sourdough starter."Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 slices
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 2 cups Jumbo shrimp (deschelled and deveined)
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Cocktail sauce *instructions below
- 1 cup Ketchup
- ¼ cup Horseradish
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice (½ Lemon)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
WILD PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough starter (active)
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
SOURDOUGH PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Knead the dough for 30 seconds, flour lightly as needed or add a little water if it's too dry.
- Place the dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour (the pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550°F after you finish making your pizza dough)
- Preheat oven to 550°F with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- In frying pan on medium-heat add oil and jumbo shrimp cook 1-2 minutes each side, remove.
- In bowl add ketchup, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, mix well.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough, flour lightly as needed. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add cocktail sauce, then mozzarella cheese, then cooked jumbo shrimp. Pat down toppings.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550° F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice it up!
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 1116mg | Potassium: 214mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 451IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 1mg
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #90
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
WE ARE THE PIZZA WEIRDOUGHS
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”
YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TIK TOK