PAPA ZA’S KITCHEN
This restaurant style beef and broccoli recipe will take you back to your favorite Chinese restaurant experience, without the MSG! I mean you can add it if you want, we’re not stopping you. But this is so good you won’t need to. So simple and so satisfying.
Have you ever had Chinese food and not ordered the beef and broccoli? Whether you sat down at a restaurant or ordered Chinese take-out, beef and brocc is a classic. Well there’s some great news, this recipe is so easy that you can make it at home.
Beef and Broccoli
- 1 lb Beef (round steak)
- 1 lb Broccoli (1 head)
- 1 cup Oyster sauce
- 1 cup Sherry
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp White sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Ginger powder
- ½ tsp Black pepper (ground)
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Thinly slice beef and chop broccoli.
- Mix oyster sauce, sherry, sesame oil, white sugar, cornstarch, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger powder and pepper in a bowl. Add beef and marinate for 30 min.
- In wok heat to med-high and add 1 tbsp oil. Add broccoli cook for 6-8 minutes then remove. Add beef and marinade cook for 5 minutes. Add broccoli and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove beef, broccoli and sauce. Add to rice or put it on a pizza!
Thanks for joining Papa Za’s Kitchen. Make this dish on its own or put it on a pizza. Subscribe to see what’s up next!
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”