The ultimate party starter, a loaded nacho pizza. I don’t really have to say much more, but since you’re here I wouldn’t be a very good host if I left you hanging. Not only have we brought everything great about nachos to a pizza, but we put a dab of sour cream and a pickled jalapeno to boot.
All the classic ingredients have been invited to this rager, we got salsa, nacho beef, cheddar, olives, peppers, onions and just because we can we added a couple cups of mozzarella to tie it all together. Topped with fresh tomatoes and crushed tortillas chips, what more could you ask for.
Nacho Beef | Tortilla Chips | Black Olives | Tomatoes | Orange Pepper | Onion | Pickled Jalapeños | Mozzarella Cheese | Cheddar Cheese | Sour Cream | Salsa
Loaded Nacho Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 2 cups Nacho beef (instructions below*)
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Tortilla chips
- ½ cup Black olives
- ½ cup Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Orange bell pepper
- ¼ cup Onion
- 8 tbsp Sour cream
- 8 slices Pickled jalapenos
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Cumin (ground)
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper (ground)
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp Oregano
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Onion powder
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
SOURDOUGH PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough starter (active)
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
SOURDOUGH PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Make your dough by mixing the sourdough starter, salt and bread flour together (adding a bit of flour at a time until it takes shape)
- Knead the dough for 30 seconds, flour lightly as needed or add a little water if it's too dry.
- Place the dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour (the baking steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550°F after you finish making your pizza dough)
- Preheat oven to 550°F. with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Dice orange pepper, onion and tomato. Crush tortilla chips into bite sized pieces.
- Grate mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- In large frying pan on medium-high heat add oil and beef, cooking beef until no longer pink. Drain excess fat and add water, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, paprika, red pepper flakes, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder and cook until the water has evaporated and the taco beef is nice and saucy. Reserve 2 cups of nacho beef for pizza.
- Flour surface and roll out dough, flour lightly as needed. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add salsa to pizza, then 2 cups mozzarella cheese, then beef, cheddar cheese, olives, peppers, and onion then pat down.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550° F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel and let cool for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and tortilla chips. Slice it up, then add 1 tbsp of sour cream and 1 pickled jalapeno to each slice.
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #96
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
WE ARE THE PIZZA WEIRDOUGHS
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”
YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TIK TOK