PAPA ZA’S KITCHEN
The star of the party is one welcomed with open arms, the bigger than life cocktail meatballs that glow with desire. Pop one into your mouth and join the party. And if you’re the saucy type give it a dip in the sweet but savoury cocktail meatball sauce.
You’ll be the cock of the walk at this monster ball. But make sure you’re on time because you’ll wanna get your tail to this party before it’s over. Don’t miss out on this cocktail party treat.
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 cup Sourdough breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Grape jelly
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp White vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper ground
- ¼ tsp Allspice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together beef, breadcrumbs, water, egg, salt and pepper. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. Make about 25 meatballs, space out evenly on the baking pan and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large pot add grape jelly, tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and allspice. Cook on medium heat for 8-12 minutes, add meatballs and cook for another 5-10 minutes. Remove meatballs with a slotted spoon and let cool.
- Reduce sauce until desired consistency use for dipping.
Thanks for joining Papa Za’s Kitchen. Make this dish on its own or put it on a pizza. Subscribe to see what’s up next!
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”