PAPA ZA’S KITCHEN QUICKIES
Who doesn’t love fried chicken (in a wok), likely other chickens I suppose. But were not clucking around, for real. And boneless chicken things are our favorite for fried chicken. Let’s agree that most things are just better fried. Not only do they have more flavour, they’re more versatile from high contents of fat. The thighs can survive the ride. Unlike our pal the chicken breast. Thighs are just more chill, easy going.
The videos are quickies but some of these recipes can take a bit of love, so have fun and cook on. Any questions just leave a comment and we will find you answers!
- WOK (or large frying pan)
- 4 pieces Chicken thighs (skinless, boneless)
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Thyme
- ½ tsp Cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- Cooking oil for frying
- In a large mixing bowl add buttermilk, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, thyme, cayenne, pepper, mix well, then add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan on medium heat.
- Dredge chicken in flour and fry 6-8 minutes each side, or until golden brown (internal temperature must be 165 degrees F°)
- Remove chicken and drain on paper towel.
Make this dish on it’s own or put it on a pizza! Check the video below to make you pizza dream a pizza reality!
Thanks for joining us on Papa Za’s Kitchen Quickies brought to you by Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all, see what’s up next!…
If this still hasn’t been weird enough for you we got a bunch or insanely weird and wild pizzas below, just click on the pizza right there, oh yeah, that’s the one, get it!
You are welcome to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
Will you become one of the Pizza Weirdoughs!
Watch the Weird Wild Pizza Cooking Show | YOUTUBE | Follow Weird Wild Pizza | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST |