PAPA ZA’S KITCHEN
Who doesn’t love fried chicken? Likely other chickens I suppose. But were not clucking around, for real. And boneless chicken thighs are our favorite for fried chicken. Let’s agree that most things are just better fried. Everything in moderation of course, even moderation.
Not only do chicken thighs have more flavour, they’re more versatile from their higher fat content than chicken breasts. The thighs can survive the ride. Unlike our pal the chicken breast. Thighs are just more chill and easy going.
- WOK (or large frying pan)
- 4 pieces Chicken thighs (skinless, boneless)
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Thyme
- ½ tsp Cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 cup Flour for dredging
- Cooking oil for frying
- In a large mixing bowl add buttermilk, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, thyme, cayenne, pepper, mix well, then add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan on medium heat.
- Dredge chicken in flour and fry 6-8 minutes each side, or until golden brown (internal temperature must be 165 degrees F°)
- Remove chicken and drain on paper towel.
Thanks for joining Papa Za’s Kitchen. Make this dish on its own or put it on a pizza. Subscribe to see what’s up next!
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”