Oh yeah that is correct! Garlic 3-cheese sourdough breadsticks! You did not misread. Fresh minced garlic mixed with oil, basil, salt and pepper. That’s only the start, what really brings these garlic 3-cheese sourdough breadsticks to life is not one, not two, but you guessed it, three types of cheese. Mozzarella, parmesan and cheddar. These three make a cheese combo to get your hands on.
Why else would these golden brown cheese beauties be stick shaped… for your hand, right! A smart delivery system that knows what you want. Fits right into the mouth and the best part is you can just keep eating, because its a breadstick and they just keep going. Go make some cause you’ll be in a better place if you do.
MAKE YOUR OWN SOURDOUGH STARTER
If you want to know how to make a sourdough starter or feed a sourdough starter, this is a great place to start, most importantly have fun with the starter because the possibilities are nearly endless.
Once you have your sourdough starter made you will need to feed it to keep it alive, but don’t worry its easier than it sounds, check out the video below to learn how-to feed your sourdough starter.
Garlic 3-Cheese Breadsticks
- ROLLING PIN
- 2 cups Sourdough starter active
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1½ cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic
- ½ tsp Basil
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Mix the sourdough starter, bread flour* and salt together in a large bowl. (*adding 1/3 cup of flour at a time until it takes shape, but is still a little sticky, add more flour if needed.)
- Knead the dough for about 30 seconds.
- Keep the dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. Preheat over to 550° F. for 1 hour as well.
- Grate cheeses.
- Mix oil, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
- On a floured surface roll out dough into an 8 inch x 12 inch rectangle and carefully lift onto a parchment lined baking pan. Spread oil on dough and add cheeses.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, rest 5 min.
- Slice into eighths and enjoy!
HOW MANY DIFFERENT SOURDOUGH RECIPES WILL WE COME UP WITH? STICK AROUND TO FIND OUT! AND DON’T MISS OUT ON ALL THE WEIRD WILD PIZZAS WE MAKE WITH THIS AMAZING WILD DOUGH!
OR CHECK OUT SOME CHEESY PIZZA MERCH AT THE WEIRD WILD PIZZA SHOP. THANKS FOR WATCHIN’ AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”