Today we’re going to learn how-to-make sourdough banana bread. We have been looking for a banana bread that we can make at home but tastes like that awesome banana bread you get at that coffee shop… you know the one. Well boom, here it is, and it’s probably even better for you too!
This sourdough banana bread needs sourdough starter, bananas, eggs, milk, oil, vanilla, flour, sugar and baking powder. We keep it simple and it worked out very well, try it for yourself and let us know how it turned out! And send us your best banana pun, but first lets learn how-to-make sourdough banana bread…
MAKE YOUR OWN SOURDOUGH STARTER
If you want to know how to make a sourdough starter or feed a sourdough starter, this is a great place to start, most importantly have fun with the starter because the possibilities are nearly endless.
Sourdough Banana Bread
- POTATO MASHER
- LOAF PAN
- 3 Bananas frozen/defrosted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Sourdough Starter active
- ½ cup Oil
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Defrost 3 frozen bananas.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Remove skin and put bananas into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, sourdough starter, oil, milk and vanilla, mash well.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, sugar and baking soda. Add dry mix to wet mix and mix well. Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake banana bread for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 1 hour before slicing. Keep in a container or wrap in aluminum foil when done.
HOW MANY DIFFERENT SOURDOUGH RECIPES WILL WE COME UP WITH? STICK AROUND TO FIND OUT! AND DON’T MISS OUT ON ALL THE WEIRD WILD PIZZAS WE MAKE WITH THIS AMAZING WILD DOUGH!
OR CHECK OUT SOME CHEESY PIZZA MERCH AT THE WEIRD WILD PIZZA SHOP. THANKS FOR WATCHIN’ AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”