PAPA ZA’S KITCHEN
Short ribs that are definitely not short on flavour but will surely knock your socks off. With a classic Korean inspired marinade these Korean BBQ Beef Short Ribs will leave you wanting more, if there’s any left.
In Korea these tasty ribs are commonly referred to as Galbi. And there’s nothing quite like Korean BBQ. But these are delicious wherever you eat them. Big, bold, quality taste, packed full of deliciousness.
Korean BBQ Beef Short Ribs
- 2 lbs Beef short ribs (about 5 pieces)
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Onion
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- ⅓ cup Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp Garlic
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Black pepper
- Dice onion. Mince garlic and ginger.
- In a large bowl mix together water, diced onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, minced garlic, minced ginger, sesame oil and pepper.
- Add beef and marinate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat BBQ to med-high heat, remove beef from marinade and grill 2-3 minutes each side.
Thanks for joining Papa Za’s Kitchen. Make this dish on its own or put it on a pizza. Subscribe to see what’s up next!
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You’re invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”