PAPA ZA’S KITCHEN
Traditionally Maui beef ribs are those tasty little thin cut beef short ribs marinated in Maui rib sauce. But we decided to be punny and beef these up! In fact, what started as joke turned into our new favorite way of making Maui beef ribs. Because the flavor carries right through these prehistoric sized ribs.
These massive hunks of Hawaiian gold don’t even need to marinate, luckily, they do all their flavoring when they pressure cook. And we get a nice bark on the ribs from a quickie baste and broil in the oven to seal the deal. But the best Maui sauce we’ve ever had is hands down “The Original Maui Sauce”, it can’t be beat!
Maui Beef Ribs
- 1 rack Beef ribs
- 1 cup The Original Maui Rib Sauce
- Remove membrane from the back of the beef ribs, then divide ribs into 4 equal pieces.
- Add beef ribs and Maui sauce to Instapot, close and pressure cook for 1 hour.
- Once the ribs are finished cooking, baste them with the sauce from the Instapot.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, careful not to burn, remove from oven. Cool slightly and enjoy.
Thanks for joining Papa Za’s Kitchen. Make this dish on its own or put it on a pizza. Subscribe to see what’s up next!
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”