PAPA ZA’S KITCHEN QUICKIES
Maui Beef Ribs
Traditionally Maui ribs are those tasty little thin cut beef short ribs marinated in a delicious sauce. But we decide to be punny and beef these up! What started as joke turned into our new favorite way of making Maui beef ribs.
These massive hunks of Hawaiian gold don’t even need to marinate, they do all their flavoring when they pressure cook. And we get a nice bark on the ribs from a quickie baste and broil in the oven to seal the deal. But the best Maui sauce we’ve ever had is hands down “The Original Maui Sauce”, it can’t be beat!
Maui Beef Ribs
- 1 rack Beef ribs
- 1 cup The Original Maui Rib Sauce
- Remove membrane from the back of the beef ribs, then divide ribs into 4 equal pieces.
- Add beef ribs and Maui sauce to Instapot, close and pressure cook for 1 hour.
- Once the ribs are finished cooking, baste them with the sauce from the Instapot.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, careful not to burn, remove from oven. Cool slightly and enjoy.
Make this dish on it’s own or put it on a pizza! Check the video below to make you pizza dream a pizza reality!
Thanks for joining us on Papa Za’s Kitchen Quickies brought to you by Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all, see what’s up next!…
If this still hasn’t been weird enough for you we got a bunch or insanely weird and wild pizzas below, just click on the pizza right there, oh yeah, that’s the one, get it!
Watch the Weird Wild Pizza Cooking Show | YOUTUBE | Follow Weird Wild Pizza | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST |