PAPA ZA’S KITCHEN QUICKIES
Comfort food with a twist, this rose chicken recipe is on point. There’s just something about a bowl of warm pasta that always soothes the soul, or is that chicken soup? Either way this rose chicken is delicious, just imagine it on a pizza.
A tomato cream combination makes up this tasty rose sauce with a few other special ingredients added for good measure. Not only is this sauce rockin’ but we bake the chicken in it as well, to get every bit of that delectable sauce eventually into our bellies. It also makes the chicken taste that much better, coated in rose, oh yeah!
The videos are quickies but some of these recipes can take a bit of time and a bit of love, so have fun and cook on. Any questions just leave a comment and we will find you answers!
- Oven safe frying pan
- 5 pieces Chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- 1 can Tomato sauce 398ml
- 1 cup Cream
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- ½ tsp Basil
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Mince garlic.
- On a plate, oil the chicken and season both sides with ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp black pepper. In an oven-safe frying pan, brown chicken on med-high heat 2-3 minutes each side.
- Remove chicken, add garlic and cook 1 min.
- Add tomato sauce, basil, oregano, cream, cheese and mix well. Add chicken back to the pan and bake in oven @ 350 degrees F. for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan, let cool and chop. Add chicken and sauce to cooked pasta noodles... or turn it into a pizza!
Thanks for joining us on Papa Za’s Kitchen Quickies. But that’s not all, subscribe to see what’s up next…
Enjoy this dish on it’s own or put it on a pizza!
You are welcome to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!