PAPA ZA’S KITCHEN
Comforting in all the best ways a plate of spaghetti and meatballs can get you through just about anything. Massive meatballs that are tender but firm, seasoned just right and melt in your mouth, the sauciest of noodles, each one coated from top to bottom.
Topped with even more sauce and some parmesan petals that melt when they hit those delicious show stopping meatballs. Keeping it simple for all the right reasons this spaghetti and meatball dish is a winner.
Spaghetti and Meatballs
"Make this dish on its own or put it on a pizza!"Print Pin
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups Ground beef (1 lb.)
- 1 jar Tomato sauce (700ml)
- ½ pack Spaghetti noodles (230 grams)
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp Oregano (dried)
- ½ tsp Basil (dried)
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- In large bowl add ground beef, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix very well. Make 12-16 meatballs and place onto a parchment paper lined baking pan.
- Bake @420°F for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and rest 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce to large saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Once sauce bubbles, turn off heat, cover with lid.
- Remove meatballs from pan and add to tomato sauce.
- Boil large pot of water. Add pinch of salt and spaghetti noodles. Cook for 8-10 minutes, uncovered. Turn off heat, strain noodles and add back to large pot.
- Remove meatballs from sauce and add remaining sauce to noodles and mix well.
- Add saucy noodles and meatballs to a plate, top with extra sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Make this dish on its own or put it on a pizza!
Calories: 722kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 1846mg | Potassium: 1070mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1198IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 393mg | Iron: 6mg
Thanks for joining Papa Za’s Kitchen. Make this dish on its own or put it on a pizza. Subscribe to see what’s up next!
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
WE ARE THE PIZZA WEIRDOUGHS
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”
YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TIK TOK