We’re gonna just come and out and say it, an 8 meat lovers pizza is a doozy. Coming at you with eight different types of meat all harmoniously getting along together. We don’t skimp out here on Weird Wild Pizza and this meat lovers is a testament. With cappicola, cervelat salami, coppa di parma, genoa salami, ham, pepperoni, and prosciutto.
The flavor from this meat behemoth in unforgettable, but how could it not be with this line up. Crispy, tender, juicy, salty, cheesy, and of course meaty, everything you need on a meat lovers pizza. But if you think that’s too much, think again, it’s just the right amount of meatiness. Try it out, prove us wrong!
Cappicola | Cervelat Salami | Coppa Di Parma | Genoa Salami | Ham | Pepperoni | Prosciutto
8 MEAT LOVERS PIZZA
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 1 cup PEPPERONI
- 1 cup HAM
- 1 cup ITALIAN SAUSAGE cooked
- 1/2 cup CAPICOLA
- 1/2 cup CERVELAT SALAMI
- 1/4 cup PROSCIUTTO
- 1/4 cup COPPA DI PARMA
- 1/4 cup GENOA SALAMI
- 2 cups MOZZARELLA CHEESE
- 1 cup TOMATO SAUCE
- 2 cups SOURDOUGH STARTER
- 1 cup BREAD FLOUR
- 1 tsp SALT
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Make your dough by mixing the sourdough starter, flour and salt together (adding a bit of flour at a time until it takes shape but is still a little sticky) and knead the dough for about 1 minute . Place the dough in lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel under the dough.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Add the tomato sauce, then the pepperoni and ham, then the cheese, followed by the italian sausage, capicola, cervelat salami, proscuitto, coppa di parma and finally the genoa salami. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #4
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”