We made another big leap in history today and Weird Wild Pizza is happy to announce that this is our 420 subscribers special! What comes to mind when we think 420. Well when it comes to food we think tasty and ready to go, so Alphagetti pizza recipe? And whats more ready to go then a can of the classic Alphagettis.
Fun with food, why not… sounds about right. You can spell out your name, or if you are unable to spell, you can just enjoy the nostalgic taste of canned comfort and a feeling of goodness that is unexplainable. Maybe the answer is in the letters? Time to start reading between the lines but most importantly, its time to grab a slice of the Alphagetti za!
Alphagettis | Mozzarella Cheese
- BAKING STEEL
- CAN OPENER
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- ⅔ can Alphagettis (1 cup)
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese grated
WILD PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough Starter active
- 1 cup Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
WILD PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees F° after you finish making your pizza dough)
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F° with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Grate mozzarella cheese. Open can of Alphagettis.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough, flour lightly as needed. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough. Add ¾ can of Alphagettis. Add mozzarella cheese. Pat down toppings.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees F° for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel and let cool for 5+ minutes.
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #35
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”