We say nuh-uh to long line ups and forgotten napkins with this incredibly satisfying McDonalds inspired Big Mac pizza. A buttery sesame seed crust, diced onions, sliced pickles, melted cheddar and mozza. But we must not forget the ingredient that really ties this pizza together. The one and only Mac Sauce! And that Mac sauce is tangy and tasty, and works so great on a pizza. It’s like this pizza was meant to be.
The McDonalds inspired Big Mac pizza is a show stopper. It delivers an amazing Big Mac experience. And now you don’t even have to leave your house for the unforgettable and desirable taste of McDs. One of the most iconic burgers is officially now one of the most iconic pizzas.
Ground Beef | Big Mac Sauce | Mozzarella | Cheddar | Pickles | Onions | Lettuce | Sesame Seeds
Big Mac Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 2 cups Ground beef
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Big Mac sauce *instructions below
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Pickles
- ¼ cup Onions
- 1 tbsp Melted butter
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1 cup Iceberg lettuce
BIG MAC SAUCE
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sweet pickle relish
- 1 tbsp Yellow mustard
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Black pepper
SOURDOUGH PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough starter (active)
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
SOURDOUGH PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Make your dough by mixing the sourdough starter, salt and bread flour together (adding a bit of flour at a time until it takes shape)
- Knead the dough for 30 seconds, flour lightly as needed or add a little water if it's too dry
- Place the dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour (the baking steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550°F after you finish making your pizza dough)
BIG MAC SAUCE
- Mix together mayonnaise, relish, mustard, vinegar, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 550°F. with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour
- Cook ground beef in frying pan over med-high heat until no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper. Drain and discard extra fat from beef, set beef aside.
- Grate mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Cut pickles into rounds. Dice onion. Shred lettuce.
- Flour surface and roll out dough, flour lightly as needed. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add Mac sauce to pizza, then mozzarella, beef, cheddar, pickles, and onions, then pat down toppings.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550° F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel.
- Melt butter and brush crust until all of the pizza crust is coated with melted butter, then sprinkle crust with sesame seeds.
- Slice it up!
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #99
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”