Now it might not be the smartest pizza we’ve made, but if you like cheese, this brie cranberry pizza recipe is a hit. Just make sure you put a tray underneath it when its cooking, or else, you might not like cheese anymore. That stuffs hard to clean from the oven. This Brie cranberry pizza was our third attempt, finally gauging the appropriate wheel size of cheese. Hint, it’s the smaller one you wanna use!
Nothing says welcome home like some homemade cranberry sauce, unless you don’t like cranberry sauce, then forget what I just said. But its on here anyways, and it totally works with the smooth creamy brie, and that sweet and tart cranberry sauce. Make sure you get your slice of cheese, cause this pizza wont last for long.
Brie | Mozzarella Cheese | Cranberry Sauce
Brie Cranberry Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 1 wheel Brie 300g
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 1 ½ cup Cranberry Sauce instructions below
- 2 cups Sourdough Starter active
- 1 cup Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Cranberries frozen
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Water
Wild Dough (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees after you finish making your pizza dough)
PIZZA (8-10 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F. with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Make cranberry sauce: Add water and sugar to medium pot, stir sugar into water until dissolved. Bring water to a boil over high heat, then add cranberries. Bring back to a boil stirring often, then on low heat, simmer for 10-15 minutes, until desired consistency. Turn off heat, set aside and let cool.
- Carefully remove as much rind off of the Brie cheese with knife as you can, and grate the mozzarella cheese.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough. Add 1 cup cranberry sauce, mozza, and place the brie in the center of the pizza, pat down, then add ½ cup of cranberry sauce on top of the brie.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel and let cool for 5 minutes.
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #32
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
WE ARE THE PIZZA WEIRDOUGHS
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”
YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TIK TOK