Chef Boyardee does the heavy lifting for this Mini Ravioli Pizza. A nostalgic Chef that knows how to put tasty pasta into cans. What a great man! Now it’s up to you to pop the top and BAM, there’s your sauce and toppings all-in-one, this just keeps getting better.
Saucy little raviolis are the star on this pizza. But there’s more, imagine a bowl of mini raviolis with melted mozzarella cheese, now imagine finishing that bowl. So what are you going to do with all that leftover sauce? Hmmm, how about some bread, BAM again! There you have your Chef Boyardee mini ravioli pizza and there’s nothing anyone can do about it.
Chef Boyardee Mini Raviolis | Mozzarella Cheese
Mini Ravioli Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 1 can Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups Sourdough Starter
- 1 cup Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
Wild Dough (1 hour)
- Make your dough by mixing the sourdough starter, flour and salt together (adding a bit of flour at a time until it takes shape but is still a little sticky) and knead the dough for 30 seconds.
- Place the dough in lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees F° after you finish making your pizza dough)
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F. with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Grate mozzarella.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Pop the top of the mini raviolis and add to pizza, then add mozzarella. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees F° for 8-10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes then slice it up!
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #58
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”