WEIRD WILD PIZZA OF THE WEEK
Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli Pizza
Chef Boyardee does the heavy lifting for this Mini Ravioli Pizza. A nostalgic Chef that knows how to put tasty pasta into cans. What a great man! Now it’s up to you to pop the top and BAM, there’s your sauce and toppings all-in-one, this just keeps getting better.
Saucy little raviolis are the star on this pizza. But there’s more, imagine a bowl of mini raviolis with melted mozzarella cheese, now imagine finishing that bowl. So what are you going to do with all that leftover sauce? Hmmm, how about some bread, BAM again! There you have your mini ravioli pizza and there’s nothing anyone can do about it.
WEIRD WILD TOPPINGS
Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli’s | Mozzarella Cheese
OUR MAGICAL WILD PIZZA DOUGH
All Weird Wild Pizza’s are made with naturally occurring wild yeast to produce a healthier gluten option. And if you don’t care about that, it’s all good because it still delivers amazing taste.
Mini Ravioli Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 1 can Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups Sourdough Starter
- 1 cup Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
Wild Dough (1 hour)
- Make your dough by mixing the sourdough starter, flour and salt together (adding a bit of flour at a time until it takes shape but is still a little sticky) and knead the dough for 30 seconds.
- Place the dough in lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees F° after you finish making your pizza dough)
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F. with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Grate mozzarella.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Pop the top of the mini raviolis and add to pizza, then add mozzarella. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees F° for 8-10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes then slice it up!
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all, see what’s up next!…
But what Weird and Wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make? Because the weirder the better, let us know and we will put Papa Za back to work. So let’s get his butt back in the kitchen to start creating more crazy pizza experiments!
Watch the Weird Wild Pizza Cooking Show | YOUTUBE | Follow Weird Wild Pizza | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST |