This restaurant style beef and broccoli pizza will take you back to your favorite Chinese restaurant experience, without the MSG! I mean you can add it if you want, we’re not stopping you. But this beef and broccoli is so good you won’t need to. So simple, so satisfying but there’s nothing basic about a beef and broccoli pizza.
Have you ever had Chinese food and not ordered the beef and broccoli? Whether you sat down at a restaurant or ordered Chinese take-out, beef and broccoli is a classic. Well there’s some great news, this beef and broccoli pizza recipe is so easy that you can make it at home.
Beef | Broccoli | Mozzarella Cheese | Beef and Broccoli Sauce
Beef and Broccoli Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA PEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- ROLLING PIN
- 3 cups Beef and Broccoli instructions below*
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- ¾ cup Beef and Broccoli Sauce instructions below*
- 2 cups Sourdough Starter active
- 1 cup Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
Beef and Broccoli
- 1 lb Beef round steak
- 1 lb Broccoli (1 head)
- 1 cup Oyster Sauce
- 1 cup Sherry
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Ginger Powder
- ½ tsp Pepper ground
- 2 tbsp Oil
Wild Dough (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees after you finish making your pizza dough)
Beef and Broccoli*
- Thinly slice beef and chop broccoli.
- Mix oyster sauce, sherry, sesame oil, white sugar, cornstarch, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger powder and pepper in a bowl, add beef and marinate for 30 min.
- In wok heat to med-high and add 1 tbsp oil. Add broccoli cook for 6-8 minutes then remove. Add beef and marinade cook for 5 minutes. Add broccoli and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove beef and broccoli with a slotted spoon. Reserve 1 cup of beef and broccoli sauce.
PIZZA (8-10 minutes)
- Grate mozzarella.
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F. with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add sauce, cheese, and toppings. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel. Let cool for 5 minutes.
Thanks for joining us at Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #26
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”