A cocktail meatball pizza takes it up to the next level, with tasty meatballs and a sweet but tangy cocktail meatball sauce. And how well this sauce goes with handfuls of mozzarella cheese. But the star of the party is one welcomed with open arms, the bigger than life cocktail meatballs that glow with desire. Pop one into your mouth and join the party.
You’ll be the cock of the walk at this monster ball. But make sure you’re on time because you’ll wanna get your tail to this party before it’s over. Don’t miss out on this cocktail party treat. This cocktail meatball pizza is definitely one for the books.
COCKTAIL MEATBALLS | MOZZARELLA CHEESE | COCKTAIL MEATBALL SAUCE
Cocktail Meatball Pizza
"Our pizza is weird and our dough is wild, made from all-natural sourdough starter."
Servings: 8 slices
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 3 cups Cocktail Meatballs halved (recipe below)
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Cocktail Meatball sauce (recipe below)
- 2 cups Sourdough Starter active
- 1 cup Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 lb Beef ground
- 1 cup Sourdough Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Water
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper ground
Cocktail Meatball Sauce
- 1 cup Grape Jelly
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Allspice
Wild Dough (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees after you finish making your pizza dough)
Cocktail Meatballs and Sauce (30 min.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.In a large bowl mix together beef, breadcrumbs, water, egg, salt and pepper. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. Make about 25 meatballs, space out evenly on the baking pan and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large pot add grape jelly, tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and allspice. Cook on medium heat for 8-12 minutes, add meatballs and cook for another 5-10 minutes. Remove meatballs with a slotted spoon and let cool.
- Reduce sauce until desired consistency. Reserve 1 cup of sauce. Cut meatballs in half.
PIZZA (8-10 minutes)
- Grate mozzarella.
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F. with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add sauce, cheese, and toppings. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel. Let cool for 5 minutes.
Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 460mg | Potassium: 393mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 322IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 160mg | Iron: 1mg
Thanks for joining us at Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #27
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
WE ARE THE PIZZA WEIRDOUGHS
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”
YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TIK TOK