It should have happened sooner. But at least it happened. This everything bagel pizza recipe is everything you could imagine. The secret to making this a real everything bagel pizza is the brushed melted butter crust, sprinkled with the magic everything bagel seasoning.
Teamed up with a super cheesy herb and garlic cream cheese base, the classic everything bagel cream cheese has to be herb and garlic. I think it’s pretty much a law. If you’ve heard otherwise, report those people to the authorities, they must be stopped.
Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese | Everything Bagel Seasoning | Mozzarella Cheese | Butter
Everything Bagel Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- BASTING BRUSH
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Herb and garlic cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Everything bagel seasoning instructions below*
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Sourdough starter active
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
EVERYTHING BAGEL SEASONING
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 2 tsp White sesame seeds
- 2 tsp Black sesame seeds
- 2 tsp Dried minced garlic
- 2 tsp Dried minced onion
- 1 tsp Coarse salt
WILD DOUGH (1 hour)
- Make your dough by mixing the sourdough starter, flour and salt together (adding a bit of flour at a time until it takes shape but is still a little sticky) and knead the dough for about 30 seconds.
- Place the dough in lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550°F after you finish making your pizza dough)
- Preheat oven to 550°F with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Let cream cheese sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Make everything bagel seasoning: mix poppy seeds, white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, dried minced garlic, dried minced onion, and coarse salt.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add cream cheese, then mozzarella cheese. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a bowl, brush on pizza crust and sprinkle everything bagel seasoning seeds on buttery crust, then slice it up!
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #60
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”