Grapes? Yes, grapes. Has Papa Za lost his mind, yes, long ago. But this Grape and Prosciutto pizza recipe finds a place in our hearts, it’s so freakin’ good. The expectations on this one were unknown, but we are glad we did it! Not only did we knock this pizza challenge out of the park, we also found a new pizza friend… grapes, I know I know, but ya gotta try it before you knock it.
Green grapes, prosciutto, blue cheese, walnuts and some fresh arugula to make it all fancy-like. Despite its pretentiousness, this is a pizza I would invite back to the party, if it had any friends, they could come too. Who knows whatever kind of grape concoction will blow our minds next, can there possibly be another grape pizza challenge? We haven’t used red grapes yet… If you have a pizza challenge, well, challenge us, what are you waiting for?! Let’s make some weird wild pizza together!
Grapes | Prosciutto | Walnuts | Mozzarella Cheese | Arugula | Blue Cheese Dressing
Grape and Prosciutto Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 1 cup Green grapes
- 1 cup Prosciutto
- 1 cup Blue cheese dressing
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Arugula
- ¼ cup Walnuts
WILD PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough starter active
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
WILD PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550°F after you finish making your pizza dough).
- Preheat oven to 550°F with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven.
- Halve grapes, slice prosciutto into bite sized pieces, and chop walnuts.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add blue cheese dressing, mozzarella cheese, prosciutto, grapes and walnuts. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza at 550 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes, by sliding pizza onto baking steel with pizza peel.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel. Let cool for 5 minutes. Top with arugula. Slice it up!
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #63
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”