The Weird Wild HALLOWEEN EDITION PART 2 “Halloween Candy Pizza” recipe is fun-size in theory but a massive attack of sweet, sweet chocolate in reality. Grab a fist full of candy from your Halloween stash and throw it onto a pizza, what could go wrong?
Milk and white chocolate, Snickers, Caramilk, Reese Peanut Butter Cups and M&M’s Peanuts go trick or treating together on this journey to a sugar coma delivered in wedge form. Is this a trick or a treat you ask? I guess you’ll have to try the Halloween Candy Pizza recipe for yourself.
Snickers | Caramilk | Reese Peanut Butter Cups | M&M Peanuts | Milk and White Chocolate
Halloween Candy Pizza
WEIRD pizza ideas made with WILD yeast from all-natural sourdough starter.
Servings: 8 slices
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 2 fun-size packs M&M Peanuts whole
- 2 fun-size bars Snickers sliced thinly
- 2 fun-size bars Caramilk chopped
- 2 fun-size bars Reese Peanut Butter Cups cut into eighths
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate melted
- 1 cup White Chocolate melted
- 1 cup Sourdough Starter active
- ½ cup Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- Melt milk chocolate in medium saucepan on low heat until smooth. In a separate saucepan melt white chocolate on low heat until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, make your dough by mixing the sourdough starter, flour and salt together (adding a bit of flour at a time until it takes shape but is still a little sticky) and knead the dough for about 30 seconds.
- Place the dough in lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel under the dough.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees F. for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pierce pizza dough with a knife, if its is still puffed up, and flatten the dough.
- Pour on the milk chocolate and spread. Add cut up Snickers, Caramilk, and Reese Peanut Butter Cups.
- Pour white chocolate into a ziploc bag and use as a pastry bag, by cutting just the tip off of the end of the bag so the white chocolate can come out. Make a spider web design with the white chocolate on top of the pizza. Add the M&M Peanuts, slice and serve.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 312mg | Potassium: 118mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 22g | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #11
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
WE ARE THE PIZZA WEIRDOUGHS
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”
YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TIK TOK