WEIRD WILD PIZZA OF THE WEEK
The Original Kraft Dinner Pizza
Well we saw this comin’ a mile a way, how could we not try out The Original Kraft Dinner Pizza. A staple is most peoples diet at some point in their lives the Original Kraft Dinner is a comforting bowl of nostalgia. Powdered cheese from a logo covered packet… ya just gotta’ love the attention to detail.
A tasty quick mac n’ chee, just for me… what’s not to love. I suppose you can have some too, it’s a fairly big bowl and the pizza is even bigger. Grab a spoon or just pick up the darn piece of pizza and get this goin’. Covered in a little more melty mozzarella cheese this pizza is ready to rock.
WEIRD WILD TOPPINGS
The Original Kraft Dinner | Mozzarella Cheese
OUR MAGICAL WILD PIZZA DOUGH
All Weird Wild Pizzas are made with naturally occurring wild yeast to produce a healthier gluten option. And if you don’t care about that, it’s all good because it still delivers amazing taste.
Kraft Dinner Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 1 box The Original Kraft Dinner
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp. Butter
WILD PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough starter
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
WILD PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Knead the dough for 30 seconds, flour lightly as needed.
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550°F after you finish making your pizza dough).
- Preheat oven to 550°F with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Make Kraft Dinner: Boil 6 cups of water. Add noodles and cook for 7-8 minutes. Strain and put noodles back into pot. Add the Kraft Dinner cheese pack, ⅓ cup of milk and 1 tbsp. butter. Mix well and transfer 2 cups to a bowl and let cool slightly.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add Kraft Dinner to pizza, then mozzarella cheese. Pat down.
- Bake pizza at 550°F for 8-10 minutes, by sliding pizza onto baking steel with pizza peel.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel. Let cool for 5 minutes, slice and enjoy!
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all, see what’s up next!…
But what Weird and Wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make? Because the weirder the better, let us know and we will put Papa Za back to work. So let’s get his butt back in the kitchen to start creating more crazy pizza experiments!
You are welcome to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
Will you become one of the Pizza Weirdoughs!
Watch the Weird Wild Pizza Cooking Show | YOUTUBE | Follow Weird Wild Pizza | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST |