Just when you thought we added too many toppings to our pizzas, you may be right, but we’re still gonna add some more. This 100 pepperoni pizza recipe is just as awesome as it sounds, with 100 individually placed pepperoni slices for a meat lovers dream come true and we did this for you.
We did it everyone! 100 fantabulous YouTube subscribers, you really do care, and you are freakin’ awesome! A HUGE THANK YOU to the first 100 subscribers and a BIG welcome to all the new subscribers. As appreciation we are making a pepperoni pizza with 100 slices of pepperoni! Here at Weird Wild Pizza we’re pretty serious about pizza, but only in the most ridiculous way possible. Life’s too short to squabble over toppings…let’s eat them all!
100 Slices of Pepperoni | Mozzarella Cheese | Tomato Sauce
100 Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 100 slices Pepperoni
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Sourdough Starter active
- 1 cup Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
Wild Dough (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees after you finish making your pizza dough)
PIZZA (8-10 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F. with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Grate cheese.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add sauce, cheese and 100 pepperoni's, evenly across the surface of the pizza. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven so they don't fly off.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and let cool for 5+ minutes.
Thanks for joining us at Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #30
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”