Spicy this may be, but a Sriracha Honey Chicken Pizza is the best way to balance out that heat with some sweet. Most likely a little spicier than your usual chicken pizza, and we understand if its too hot for you to handle. We still recommend to at least give it a shot if your down with some spice.
Are we challenging you to make one? Sure… why not! The first ever reversal pizza challenge. We’re challenging you this time to make one of these and eat it. But you better hurry up and grab some Sriracha before it’s all gone. Also, grab a few extra bottles why you’re at it cause this Sriracha is great on nearly everything. Watch out Frank!
Honey Baked Chicken | Green Onion | Mozzarella Cheese | Sriracha Sauce
Sriracha Honey Chicken Pizza
"Our pizza is weird and our dough is wild, made from sourdough starter."
Servings: 8 slices
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 2 cups Honey Baked Chicken instructions below*
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup Sriracha sauce
- ½ cup Green onions
WILD PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough starter
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
HONEY BAKED CHICKEN*
- 4 Chicken thighs (boneless, skinless)
- ½ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Soy sauce
- ¼ cup Cooking oil
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp Ginger powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Black pepper
WILD PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550°F after you finish making your pizza dough).
HONEY BAKED CHICKEN*
- In large mixing bowl add honey, soy sauce, cooking oil, garlic powder, onion powder, ginger powder, salt, pepper and mix well. Add chicken and marinate 30 minutes.
- Add chicken and marinade to a parchment paper lined baking pan. Bake @400°F for 15 minutes, then flip. Cook another 15 minutes, then remove and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice chicken and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 550°F with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough, flour lightly as needed. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add sriracha sauce, then mozzarella cheese, then honey baked chicken, and green onions. Pat down toppings.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550° F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice it up!
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.05g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 1180mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 333IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 156mg | Iron: 1mg
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all, Subscribe to see what’s up next!…
MYSTERY PIZZA #85
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
WE ARE THE PIZZA WEIRDOUGHS
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”
YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | TIK TOK