PAPA ZA’S KITCHEN
A show stopping white cheddar pesto mac and cheese brings all the great pesto flavors with a sharp white cheddar kick of comfort that reminds us of simpler times. Extra cheese is the only way to make a legendary white cheddar pesto mac and cheese, it needs to be swimming in cheese, and your mouth is the life boat.
Get in on the macaroni and cheese goodness, if your lactose intolerant you can use some dairy pills, or your imagination, just imagine the cheesiness. It’s not the first mac n chee we’ve made and it wont be the last, what else will be coming, I promise you, good things.
White Cheddar Pesto Mac N Cheese
- 2 cups Macaroni noodles
- 2 cups White cheddar
- 1 cup Cream
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Pesto
- ½ tbsp Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Grate white cheddar cheese.
- Heat large pot to medium and melt butter, whisking constantly. Add flour and whisk 30 seconds.
- Add cream and whisk to mix well, then add white cheddar, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and whisk until desired thickness.
- In new large pot bring about 6 cups water to a boil, then add noodles. Bring back to a boil and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain water and add noodles back to pot. Add cheese sauce and pesto then mix well. Enjoy on its own or put it on a pizza!
Thanks for joining Papa Za’s Kitchen. Make this dish on its own or put it on a pizza. Subscribe to see what’s up next!
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”