What this Chicken Alfredo lacks in noodles it makes up for in pizza. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe is so good you wont even miss the noodles. Chicken Alfredo sauce works so well as a pizza sauce it’s ridiculous. Fresh parsley really lightens up the joint, but don’t let the green fool ya, it’s one of the more comforting pizzas we have made.
As usual we got handfuls of melty mozzarella cheese on this pie. Sliced pieces of pan-seared chicken, coated in even more of this rich creamy Alfredo sauce makes this pizza to die for… or kill. I mean if you’re gonna whack a guy for some pizza this is the one!
Chicken with Alfredo Sauce | Mozzarella Cheese | More Alfredo Sauce
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- CAST IRON PAN
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 2 cups Chicken alfredo instructions below
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce instructions below
WILD PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough starter
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 pieces Chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 clove Garlic chopped
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Parsley fresh
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
WILD PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees F° after you finish making your pizza dough).
- Chop garlic, set aside. Chop parsley, set aside.
- Melt butter in large sauce pan on low heat. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes. Add garlic and parmesan cheese and mix well. Turn off heat and add parsley, whisk until smooth.
- Set aside 1 cup of alfredo sauce and leave remaining sauce in the saucepan covered with a lid.
- Slice chicken. Heat cast iron pan to medium heat, then add oil and chicken. Cook for 10-15 minutes (or until no longer pink inside) stirring often. When chicken is cooked, add a 1/4 cup of water to deglaze the pan, using a wooden spoon to scrape the bottom of the pan, getting all the tasty bits of seared chicken.
- Remove chicken from pan and add to saucepan with remaining alfredo sauce. Mix well. Set aside 2 cups of chicken alfredo.
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F° with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough, flour lightly as needed. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add 1 cup alfredo sauce, then 2 cups mozzarella cheese, and then 2 cups chicken alfredo. Pat down the toppings before putting into the oven.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 550° F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice it up!
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all! Subscribe to see what’s up next…
MYSTERY PIZZA #42
What weird wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make next? And don’t forget to come over to the shop and grab yourself a cheesy pizza shirt!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”