Sourdough Crepe Recipe
Yeah it might just be a thin pancake, but this sourdough crepe recipe just makes things feel a little bit more special. A beautiful light golden brown, thinly rolled, pan fried dough-delight, all before you change out of your pajamas. It’s fair to say we could all eat a mess of these little things.
Regardless if you’re an AM person or a PM person it doesn’t matter. For breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or even dessert, crepes work all around the clock, they don’t stop. They keep the party going all day and all night long! Can you keep up with em?
MAKE and FEED a Sourdough Starter!
If you want to know how to make a sourdough starter or feed a sourdough starter, this is a great place to start, most importantly have fun with the starter because the possibilities are nearly endless.
- 2 cups Sourdough starter active
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- Oil for cooking
- In a large mixing bowl add sourdough starter, eggs, milk and melted butter. Whisk until smooth. (If the batter is too thin, add a little flour or if the batter is too thick, add a little water, then whisk until smooth)
- Heat large frying pan to medium heat. Add 1 tbsp. oil and 1/3 cup of crepe batter. Carefully swirl the pan to evenly distribute the crepe batter.
- Cook 1-2 minutes each side, or until light golden brown.
- Remove from pan and let cool slightly. Roll em' up. (We usually add butter, lemon juice and maple syrup!)
HOW MANY DIFFERENT SOURDOUGH RECIPES WILL WE COME UP WITH? STICK AROUND TO FIND OUT! AND DON’T MISS OUT ON ALL THE WEIRD WILD PIZZA’S WE MAKE WITH THIS AMAZING WILD DOUGH! THANKS FOR JOINING DIY SOURDOUGH