Yeah it might just be a thin pancake, but these sourdough crepes just make things feel a little bit more special. A beautiful light golden brown, thinly rolled, pan fried dough-delight, all before you change out of your pajamas. It’s fair to say we could all eat a mess of these little things.
Regardless if you’re an AM person or a PM person it doesn’t matter. For breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or even dessert, crepes work all around the clock, they don’t stop. They keep the party going all day and all night long! Can you keep up with em?
MAKE YOUR OWN SOURDOUGH STARTER
If you want to know how to make a sourdough starter or feed a sourdough starter, this is a great place to start, most importantly have fun with the starter because the possibilities are nearly endless.
Once you have your sourdough starter made you will need to feed it to keep it alive, but don’t worry its easier than it sounds, check out the video below to learn how-to feed your sourdough starter.
- 2 cups Sourdough starter active
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- Oil for cooking
- In a large mixing bowl add sourdough starter, eggs, milk and melted butter. Whisk until smooth. (If the batter is too thin, add a little flour or if the batter is too thick, add a little water, then whisk until smooth)
- Heat large frying pan to medium heat. Add 1 tbsp. oil and 1/3 cup of crepe batter. Carefully swirl the pan to evenly distribute the crepe batter.
- Cook 1-2 minutes each side, or until light golden brown.
- Remove from pan and let cool slightly. Roll em' up. (We usually add butter, lemon juice and maple syrup!)
HOW MANY DIFFERENT SOURDOUGH RECIPES WILL WE COME UP WITH? STICK AROUND TO FIND OUT! AND DON’T MISS OUT ON ALL THE WEIRD WILD PIZZAS WE MAKE WITH THIS AMAZING WILD DOUGH!
OR CHECK OUT SOME CHEESY PIZZA MERCH AT THE WEIRD WILD PIZZA SHOP. THANKS FOR WATCHIN’ AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
WE ARE THE PIZZA WEIRDOUGHS
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”