If it’s good enough for a bagel, then it’s darn well good enough for a breadstick. These sourdough everything breadsticks are awesome. Reminiscent of a warm everything bagel on a cool, crisp morning, these everything breadsticks are so tasty you may wanna eat them for more than just breakfast.
We’ve done breadsticks a few different ways and we gotta say, nothing brings your tastebuds closer to your favourite bagel shop than these ones. Warm, buttery, crispy on the outside but soft on the inside, and packed full of that everything seasoning flavour. They’re everything you need and more.
MAKE YOUR OWN SOURDOUGH STARTER
If you want to know how to make a sourdough starter or feed a sourdough starter, this is a great place to start, most importantly have fun with the starter because the possibilities are nearly endless.
Once you have your sourdough starter made you will need to feed it to keep it alive, but don’t worry its easier than it sounds, check out the video below to learn how-to feed your sourdough starter.
Sourdough Everything Breadsticks
- 2 cups Sourdough starter active
- 1 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- ⅓ cup Everything seasoning
- ⅓ cup Butter melted
- Make your dough by mixing the sourdough starter, bread flour (adding a bit of flour at a time until it takes shape but is still a little sticky) and salt together. Knead the dough for 30 seconds, flour lightly as needed.
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F.
- On lightly floured surface, roll dough into a rectangle and cut into 8 sticks.
- Add sticks to parchment paper lined baking pan and bake @550 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes, remove from oven.
- Melt butter and brush both sides of breadsticks generously with butter, then sprinkle with everything seasoning. Enjoy!
HOW MANY DIFFERENT SOURDOUGH RECIPES WILL WE COME UP WITH? STICK AROUND TO FIND OUT! AND DON’T MISS OUT ON ALL THE WEIRD WILD PIZZAS WE MAKE WITH THIS AMAZING WILD DOUGH!
OR CHECK OUT SOME CHEESY PIZZA MERCH AT THE WEIRD WILD PIZZA SHOP. THANKS FOR WATCHIN’ AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”