Why have we not done this before! A sourdough pizza burger with parmesan garlic bread, like come on. This should be sold in every store that sells burgers, and pizza’s for that matter. A sourdough pizza burger with mozza is and always will be a good thing.
2 slices of mozzarella cheese, 1 burger patty and 10 slices or pan-fried pepperoni. All nestled together with 2 amazing toasty parmesan garlic bread buns, smothered in tomato sauce. Like yeah, this is what you need, I just had one and I want two more.
MAKE YOUR OWN SOURDOUGH STARTER
If you want to know how to make a sourdough starter or feed a sourdough starter, this is a great place to start, most importantly have fun with the starter because the possibilities are nearly endless.
Once you have your sourdough starter made you will need to feed it to keep it alive, but don’t worry its easier than it sounds, check out the video below to learn how-to feed your sourdough starter.
Pizza Burger with Parmesan Garlic Bread
- CAST IRON PAN
- 10 slices Pepperoni
- ½ cup Ground beef
- 2 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1 Sourdough bun
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Butter softened
- clove Garlic
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Mince garlic an mix with softened butter.
- Slice mozzarella. Shred parmesan.
- Slice bun in half lengthwise. Distribute the garlic butter evenly and add equal amounts of parmesan to both slices.
- Make beef patty. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat, 5 minutes each side, flipping only once. After flipping, add mozzarella cheese. Cover pan with lid last minute of cooking to melt the cheese. Remove from pan.
- Cook pepperoni in same pan at medium heat 1-2 minutes each side or until preferred crispiness. Remove from pan.
- Broil parmesan garlic bread 2-3 minutes, or until done, watching very carefully to not burn.
- BUILD YOU BURGER: Parmesan garlic bread, 1 tbsp. tomato sauce, 1 mozza burger, 10 pepperoni slices, Parmesan garlic bread with another tbsp. of tomato sauce.
- Slice it, share it or keep it all for your self!
If ya wanna make the same buns we used in this video here’s the link!
HOW MANY DIFFERENT SOURDOUGH RECIPES WILL WE COME UP WITH? STICK AROUND TO FIND OUT! AND DON’T MISS OUT ON ALL THE WEIRD WILD PIZZAS WE MAKE WITH THIS AMAZING WILD DOUGH!
OR CHECK OUT SOME CHEESY PIZZA MERCH AT THE WEIRD WILD PIZZA SHOP. THANKS FOR WATCHIN’ AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
You have been invited to join the quest for making the weirdest and wildest pizzas on the planet. We may make your dream pizza or by accident, we may make your nightmare pizza. Sorry not sorry, it’s what we do. But we do it for you!
“Will you join the Pizza Weirdoughs”