THIS WEEK’S WEIRD WILD PIZZA
500 Flamin’ Hot Cheeto Pizza Recipe
Why do this? Why make a 500 Flamin’ Hot Cheeto Pizza Recipe? Well why the heck not really! When you need to put 500 of something on a pizza it seems like the natural decision to use Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, I mean what else would you use?
We did it everyone! 500 fantastic fun-lovin’ subscribers, you really do care, and you are freakin’ awesome! A HUGE THANK YOU to the first 500 subscribers and a BIG welcome to all the new subscribers. As appreciation we are making a 500 Flamin’ Hot Cheeto Pizza!
TODAY’S WEIRD WILD TOPPINGS
| 500 Flamin’ Hot Cheetos | Tomato Sauce | Mozzarella Cheese |
OUR MAGICAL WILD PIZZA DOUGH
500 Flamin' Hot Cheeto Pizza
- BAKING STEEL
- PIZZA CUTTERS
- PIZZA PEEL
- ROLLING PIN
- 500 Flamin' Hot Cheetos
- 4 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
WILD PIZZA DOUGH
- 2 cups Sourdough Starter active
- 1 cup Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
WILD PIZZA DOUGH (1 hour)
- Place the wild dough in a lightly floured bowl and cover with a towel, set aside for 1 hour. (The pizza steel or stone needs to preheat for 1 hour as well, so preheat oven to 550 degrees F° after you finish making your pizza dough)
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F° with baking steel or pizza stone inside the oven for 1 hour.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Flour surface and roll out the dough, flour lightly as needed. Put a floured pizza peel underneath the dough.
- Add Sauce, then 200 Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Pat down. Add 1 cup of cheese, and another 200 Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Pat down. Add another cup of cheese, and the final 100 Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Add the final 2 cups of mozzarella makeing sure to cover as many Cheetos as possible. If they're not covered in cheese they can burn a little bit. Pat down very well before moving, and be very careful.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 420 degrees F° for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven with pizza peel and let cool for 5+ minutes.
Thanks for joining us on Weird Wild Pizza. But that’s not all, see what’s up next!…its a mystery pizza, find out what the heck it is Thursdays!
What Weird and Wild pizza do you want Papa Za to make? The weirder the better, let us know and we will put Papa Za back to work and get his butt back in the kitchen to start creating more crazy pizza experiments!
Watch the Weird Wild Pizza Cooking Show | YOUTUBE | Follow Weird Wild Pizza | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST |